Looking for the best CBD oil for dogs? Dogs outnumber cats as pets, which means they are the most popular animal companion in the United States. These cheerful canines bring you great joy, funny moments, and lifelong companionship. However, owning a dog also comes with great difficulty.
It can be hard to see your furry friend suffer from pain, chronic disease, or other ailments. Dogs are prone to many of the same diseases as humans and can become affected by anxiety, arthritis, cancer, diabetes, epilepsy, and general pain and discomfort. Many struggle to sleep or do basic activities like walking up and down the stairs. If you have ever felt like there is little you can do when your canine is suffering, consider looking at CBD hemp oil as a potential solution.
How Do I Administer The Extract?
The variety of ways to give Rational Hemp’s Full Spectrum Cbd Oil to your dog makes it super convenient. Lots of pups actually enjoy the taste!
After first determining the proper dosage for your dog’s weight, simply measure it out with the dropper and either give it directly by mouth, on a treat, or mixed in with food.
Here are some tips from holistic veterinarians, who have loads of experience using CBD for pets:
- Consult your veterinarian before you give your pet any treatments.
- Start with a very low dosage and slowly increase if needed. Monitoring your dog’s response to CBD (or any medication) is crucial.
- Take into account your dog’s weight, size, and activity level — these factors can help you determine how your dog will metabolize CBD (and other medications).
- Consider your dog’s other health conditions that may affect his ability to react to or metabolize CBD, e.g., liver or kidney problems
- Find a high-quality CBD oil that’s free of any kind of toxins. Like Rational Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil.
A recent study found that over 64% of dog owners felt hemp products helped their animals either moderately or a great deal. While the survey provides promising anecdotal evidence, scientifically controlled research still needs to be done. In other words, medical marijuana for dogs may be effective, but veterinary science isn’t sure.
Rational Hemp cares about Quality and Consistency.
Our Kentucky hemp farmers have their own in-house FDA-registered processing facility, meaning every bottle of Rational Hemp is consistent and traceable from ‘seed to shelf.’ We do third party testing and analysis not once but twice — with two separate independent labs. Our whole plant tincture delivers phytonutrients including terpenes, chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, and the full range of cannabinoids found in hemp.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Keep product out of the reach of children. Store bottle out of direct light and heat.